Matching gift programs
Does your company match employee contributions to charitable programs? Please consider naming EYC as the beneficiary. Check with your company to see if they have a matching gift program or contact us to see how you can contribute through your company.
Give the gift of a future though a planned giving plan, which can help reduce estate taxes and helps ensure the future of EYC. Many instruments are available: individual bequests, naming EYC as the beneficiary of life insurance policies, or IRAs, and charitable remainder trusts. Please call us or contact your financial or legal advisor to learn how you can participate.
Education is our future fund
EYC’s commitment goes beyond shelter care. Too many youth in foster care and residential treatment centers drop out of high school and with limited skills have limited jobs prospects. Their future depends on the successful education and this funds helps by providing an individual plan for each child that enters our doors which may include; tutoring, workshops, advocacy, and homework assistance. Through Education is our Future Fund, you will be able to contribute to helping a youth succeed in life and unlocking their potential.
Wish List For Children/Youth ages 0-18 years of age.
- Education Toys
- Science Games and Projects
- Remote Cars and Trucks
- Board Games
- Flash Cards for math and reading
- DVD’s with education songs and activities
- Activity Books
- Art Supplies
- Craft making kits
- Hand held electronic games
- Educational games to improve reading, math and writing
- Sports equipment
- Sponsorship to league groups
- Bicycles, helmets, skate boards, board games
- Interactive games and toys
- Duffle bags
- Alarm clocks
- Hygiene products i.e. soaps, deodorant, lotions, perfumes, colognes, combs, brushes
- Gift certificates
- Wallets, pursues, jewelry, DVD’s players, iPods
- Sponsorship to special activity programs i.e.